Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts -1-

Good morrow, Gentlefolk,

This week we've been spreading the word about THE FAULT IN OUR STARS like crazy people, and if you want to know how crazy crazy can be, here is what I've been doing to get the word out just in the past four days:

-I've been posting everyday here on My Ticket Elsewhere.
-I've been participating in the #TFiOS thread on Twitter.
-I've recommended it to two more people!
-I've been emailing my good friend Aria and my sister and we've been talking for hours on end about the book.
-I'm hosting a giveaway for a prize pack! Today is the last day(ish) to win it, but a lot can happen in a day! I believe in you!

So based on the review I posted this Sunday and on the pre-review review I wrote as soon as I finished the book, you guys have a pretty good idea of how I feel about TFiOS. Today, though, I want to celebrate other people's thoughts on the book. First I want you to hear what people just like you and me have said about it, and then I'll post links to book blogger reviews. I'll link each pic to the person or place I was talking to or found it. Cool? Here we go!

Twitter!
Alice and Me!

My sister and Me!

My blog!
Arianna!

Nicole, Sonal, and Karly!

Your blogs!
Sonal's Review!

Other blogs and v-logs!
HD's Review at Reading, Writing, Breathing, his book blog!

The Booksmugglers' Almost-not-quite Review

John Green discussing TFiOS

An interview w/John Green RE: TFiOS

John Green Reading the First Ch. TFiOS

And if that wasn't enough to convince you to get down and dirty with THE FAULT IN OUR STARS, you can always join us tomorrow as I discuss TFiOS live! Join me here at 2 P.M. PST to talk about this book and Ally Carter's I'D TELL YOU I'D LOVE YOU, BUT THEN I'D HAVE TO KILL YOU.

Until then, mon amies!
Deserae
P.S. As this is our first week of Elsewhere and our first week doing book talks, I'm not expecting a huge crowd. But I encourage you to come anyway! Invite a friend! You need an account to join the chat but that only takes a few seconds and I'll even be taking questions/ discussion topics from my blog and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?