Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Mayhem -2- The Mayhem Returns

Ditched: A Love Story

Ditched: A Love Story

Happy Monday, Everyone!
This week, we're celebrating Robin Mellom's debut novel, DITCHED, and we're hopefully going to get it into the hands of some very important people. People like me and you. So to start this week's Mayhem, you can check out my YouTube channel and watch this week's Mayhem video to hear about this week's prize pack and challenge. If you're thinking about submitting a video response this time around I urge you to check it out because I present you with TWO ALTERNATIVES! Which, you know, is pretty cool in my opinion. 

If you haven't read DITCHED, yet, and are wondering if it's for you, you can read the review I posted on Sunday, OR you can watch the SECOND VIDEO I made for you this week in which I talk about the same exact things, only to a camera! I can't embed the video in this post for some reason, but only people with a link can see it and ya'll... YOU HAVE THE LINK. So if you don't want to read my review, you can watch it. Pick one. Go on! I dare ya! 

Also, I know you don't believe me when I say we can talk about the book together, but we totally can! On Friday, we have a Livestream chat scheduled for 6 PM PST, and on Thursday, I'd like to tell people about the thoughts you've had about the book. So if you read the book, please leave your thoughts in the comments! Leave links to your reviews. Send reasons why you decided to read it or decided NOT to read it to me on Twitter! And if you haven't read the book but know people who have, point me in their direction or them in mine... We must discuss! It is your duty to ensure that the conversation keeps going and going and going and going...

So let us know about your Mayhem pursuits here. Also, feel free to talk to me about other books you're reading because I, too, read more than just the one book a week. Invite a friend to Elsewhere if you can and what else... Oh yes! Have a wonderful, wonderful week. 

Want more DITCHED?
My Ticket Home is doing DITCHED inspired post every day this week and the author, Robin Mellom, and her agent, Jill Corcoran, are both on Twitter! They're both very sweet and easy to talk to so if you have questions, why not ask them?

Ciao Bellas,
Deserae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?