Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday in Tweets -5-

    

"Dancing with myself!..." 

MEMO FROM EARLIER TODAY:

Hey Everyone! It's Tuesday!

I have my classes up the wazzoo on Tuesdays which means two things:

1. I'm going to miss Jackson Pearce's Liveshow EVERY FREAKING WEEK!
2. I won't be able to Tweet ALL DAY--- only when I return from class at yeah. 7:15 in the evening.

That means that you all have to step it up for me! Be sure to Tweet the author of the week, share your thoughts, talk to each other, and use the hashtag #teamelsewhere as often as you can so I can find those Tweets later on. Remember, we're talking about OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF TIME by Ally Carter, WHITE CAT by Holly Black, and THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS by Ann Brashares. If you read any of these books, get your Tweeples talking! You can also mention me, @sommertales, in your Tweets if you have questions or insightful thoughts on any of the books and I'll reply as soon as I can. Because I love you!

Take care, all, and take with ye this awesome contest by Marley Gibson in celebration of her book RADIATE which releases this week (check out the Sunday Post to see other new releases this week!).

I'll be back later!
Deserae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?