Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts -6-

How ya'll doin'?

Thank you for your kind words regarding my song. Now are you ready to see some of the kind things people are saying about CONCEALED? Let's do this! Click a pic to see the review!

Review from a Wanderer named Maya...

Fun Facts w/ Sang at Krazy Book Lady...


Book Review in which CONCEALED earns a 4.5 out of 5...

Book Review similar to mine!

So have you checked them out yet? Are you even more excited to read CONCEALED now that you've heard differing points of views about it? Are you tired of me asking questions? Okay. I get it. But what I don't get is why you haven't started reading it for yourself, yet.

Tomorrow there will be a finale but no Liveshow. I just can't get my channel to work right and we've been having extremely low attendance anyway so I'll wait until Elsewhere has an audience of at least 20 before I try to conduct those again. Still, you won't want to miss the finale because as always, I'll have a bunch of goodies I didn't get to share with you earlier in the week. AND, I'm opening the comment section for discussion about CONCEALED, TEXAS GOTHIC, and/or SISTERHOOD II, so if you read any of those and are dying to talk, let us do so! Mañana! 


Hasta la bye, bye!
Deserae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?