Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Thoughts -5-

Hey Guys!

So it's been a while since I've had thoughts from you guys, but I know that OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF TIME was one of those books WE ALL were looking forward to reading and it was one of those we all HAD to write reviews about. You all read my review already so I'm not going to blah about that. Instead, I want to point you toward the fabulous review done by Nicole because she wrote it, I think, THE DAY the book came out and made me even more anxious to get the book for myself.

Click the pic to see her full review!


BASICALLY, I love Nicole. I loved her review. I MUST talk to her about OSOT at some point in the near future. But you? You should go talk to her now so that SHE can convince you to read it since (I admit it!) I haven't been doing the best job of it, myself.

Also, don't forget there's a chat tomorrow at 5 PM PST. Seriously. Tomorrow. I swear. Pinkies crossed or whatever you do with them. Be there and talk with me! I have some questions for those of you who did read the book. I actually want to talk about it so warning to those of you who come just to keep me company! There might be some spoilers. Sorry in advance because I can't control the actual chatroom.

Love ya'll bunches and yo! Go read Nicole's review!!!!

Deuces!
Deserae
(Gah! I know! SO GHETTO!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?